Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Long Time No See


Sorry it has been awhile since I have last posted, but it has been a crazy couple of weeks for me. I am back into schedule and adjusting to everything and cannot wait for Christmas. Although not a huge fan of the cold, wind, ice and snow, I am a fan a a magical winter wonderland wedding... but I love great
 holiday parties more than anything. What a great tradition some families and friends have of getting together over the holiday season, regardless of what holiday is celebrated and having a party. I love getting to see all my friends and family over the holiday season that I normally don't get to see or am too busy to hang out with. I have recently been in love with my new crock pot and love the idea of a pot luck holiday dinner! Although I must say, since I work at a catering company, it surly is nice to have food ready-made and dropped off at your house, but what is the fun in that?
Talk to all your friends and ask them to make one of their favorite dishes, don't worry about having too many sides or entrees, that is the fun in it. If you want to make sure the meal is perfect, tell all your guests to make their favorite desserts, homemade no store bought, and to bring copies of the recipe to the party. What a great way to share some time with friends and family... eating sweets and treats!
This time of year is the best to reconnect with old friends and spend time with new friends! Have a GREAT Holiday Season Everyone!

Photos From:
http://img4.sunset.com/i/2005/05/strawberry-trifle-m.jpg?300:300
http://images.marthastewart.com/images/
content/tv/ms_living_tv/2007Q1/tvs5796_xl.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment