Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pennsylvania Wedding Weekend

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great three day weekend… if you did not have to work! I had a great weekend since I get to be a guest at the wedding of Sarah and Joey in PA! The bride Sarah was gorgeous in her dress and loved the dark purple of the bridesmaid’s dresses! She had an outdoor ceremony with a gazebo and the setting sun as the backdrop. The reception was held inside in a fabulous ballroom that had great high ceilings! Plus, there was an open bar so I was a happy camper! She was a great DIY bride and had a lot of things she did herself, as well as many great small touches everywhere. There was amazingly yummy cookies with their initals on them as the wedding favor. And the flowers were an array of purples and pinks, which held together well with the white tableclothes and chairs. The chairs also had a dark purple bow tied around them. It was a gorgeous wedding and I cannot wait to see more pictures!

In a past post about wedding hair I saw a great look at I tried out. Here is a picture of my hair. I made the flower pins myself for less then 5$ and I have about 30 now. I will post a DIY to make the flower hair clips.
Here are just a couple pictures from the wedding since I forgot my good camera at home! Once I get some pictures from the bride I will post more!


No comments:

Post a Comment